Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sister Shirts!

Little Sister is getting big! She is (at almost 7 weeks) wearing a size two diaper, size three month clothes, and weighing in at almost 13 lbs, at least according to our scale at home.

This is why I don't have many pictures of Camri alone up. See her enthusiasm for being photographed solo? As long as she is in a picture with her sister she tolerates it.
The (not so) Little Sister, and the Big Sister!
Do you think the girls look alike? Their hair color and eye shape look alike to me.
Posted by PicasaI love how her hair is standing up like a crazy lady! She is even waking up with "bed head". She has a ton of hair.

7 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

Love the shirts...but seriously I think you need help. Is the a group for people with bow making obsessions? You're out of control. They are freakin cute though...but seriously, get help.

Debbie said...

I think they look totally different! Camri looks like you and Capri looks like steve hehehehehe.. the girls are super cute!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh my...Capri is such a doll! I'm so glad I finally get to meet her SOON! She is so big. I think we should take a picture of her next to Jaycie--I think it will be funny to compare them in size! Love all her hair. Camri seems like such a good big sister and I hope that everything is going good with you guys. See you soon!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
I love the pic's.... I have to agree with Debbie that they don't look much alike. But they both are cute as can be. the big sister/ little sister shirts are so cute! I'm looking forward to shopping so bring your gym bucks with you!!!!! YEAH I can get a Gymboree fix, You know I'm going through withdrawl!
Love you all!!
MOM

Skylar and Lauren said...

oh my goodness they are just too cute! I love the pics of all of capri's rolls, but I love them more in real life! haha! thanks for making the gym so enjoyable!

sonja.clawson said...

What beautiful little girls! I love the photos. Keep 'em coming. I will never say "stop". Their shirts are darling too! Hurry and come see us! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoMom

Cortney said...

Those are awesome shirts!! How precious! Capri is getting big! She is catching up with camri! haha.