Thursday, June 10, 2010

1

You might think this is gross, but I love her dry little feet. I can't keep enough lotion on them. She crosses her toes when she sleeps, just like I do.
Our little sweetie
She's so sweet when she's sleeping!
Have you ever seen more kissable lips?

Our little Capri is 1 month old! The time has gone by so fast, it's unbelievable! We took her into the doctor today to get some stronger acid reflux medicine (boo!) and I couldn't believe how big she's getting! She is 11 lbs 6 oz, 21 3/4' long! She is growing like a champ!! She sleeps really well at night too, now if she would stop making such awful noise so that we might enjoy it! Steve and I sit up half the night just listening to her breath, it is so loud and awful sounding. Poor thing sounds like she is really struggling, but it doesn't keep her from getting her beauty rest! Apparently it only bothers Steve and I. We just love her to bits, and Camri is doing so well with her. She is also doing really well potty training! We had some regression going on last week, but she is back in big girl panties, and accident free... So far... Today. :) We sure love our girls!

8 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Baby feet are about the cutest thing ever...love the pic! She IS growing like a champ wow! Great pictures though--I'm always glad when you post lots of pictures...at least I get to see you guys that way! Can't wait for you to come out and visit!

Mandy1 said...

She is so beautiful. And no I don't know how you would ever stop kissing those lips. They are priceless. I think the photographer did an amazing job also.

Cortney said...

You have such beautiful girls! She looks adorable. Camri potty training...good luck with that. YAY Camri...I mean, YAY MOMMY! haha. Love ya.

Skylar and Lauren said...

Oh my heavens! Could she be any cuter??? I Don't think so I LOVE the one of her sleeping with the squishy lips! My fav is nuzzling and kissing newborns necks, nothing like it!~ so sweet!

Micky & Clinton said...

Ha ha! I love that last pic. Too cute. Hope she gets to feeling better soon so you can Steve can get some sleep.

vantaz333 said...

I love the last pic too. Her hair is getting thicker! Can't wait to kiss those little lips!
Counting the days down!!
Mom

Debbie said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!! I didnt see these heheheehe.. I LOVE HER! These are super cute pictures of her too!!! Oh gosh, I Love her! (and you too hehe)

Unknown said...

WOW!! Where have I been I have missed so many posts, this is like Christmas! I love the last picture! She looks so very asleep! Darling!