Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Daddy!

I seriously have the best hubby. He loves his girls more than anything and that's my favorite thing about him. Here are some of my favorite pics of him with the girls. Happy Fathers Day Daddy! We all love you!
Meeting Capri
Holding Camri
I love how he is never afraid to be silly with the girls...
Plus, he's a hunk. ( At least I think so)
He's always willing to get in on the action

With Cap
Here he is with Cam.

I can't even tell you how awesome this guy is. Sure, he leaves laundry everywhere, and his dishes rarely make it to the dishwasher, but he is the best father, and most supportive, loving husband a girl could ask for. He puts up with me even though I am almost impossible. I'm so thankful I found him. I love you babe. Happy Fathers Day!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Father's Day Steve!!! You're a good daddy!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
What a great tribute to a great man!!! And to think he tolerates his mother in law too!!! You left that Part out! LOL It was good to talk to him yesterday.
I'm getting excited to see you very soon.
XOXOX to all of you!!
Mom

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. Love the Steve tribute. He does make a cute dad. Give the fam my love. Miss you guys.

Debra Hawkins said...

We are really bummed too. After crying about it for a good solid week, I am still upset. I wish the wedding was still in July but I guess I can't change it now. I am dying to see that little one. It breaks my heart to not get to be there!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

Such a sweet post! I love it!

AngelGirl said...

Ash, awesome post pictures and words. I love you.

Dan, Heath, Sky and Harp said...

Your little family is so cute. And you are SUCH a great writer! Love reading your updates.