Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love These Girls!

I took a Capri to the doc (yes, again.) due to some night time breathing problems and when he checked her weight, I almost fell over. My "little" sweet um's is weighing in at 10 lbs. 7 oz! What a chunk! I don't call her my little "piglet" for nothing! To show how big she is getting I took some pics of her next to Cam. See how she's growing?!
My pretty girls! Camri still loves to hold (and smother) her little sister. Apparently, the novelty hasn't worn off yet.
I'm not sure that I've mentioned this enough lately, but I sure love my little Camri. Here she is with her backpack. She was pretending to go to school yesterday almost all day. She would come and get her backpack, give me a kiss, and tell me, " See ya later mommy, I'm going to school on the school bus!!" I just love the way her little mind works. It does sort of freak me out, how eager she is to go to school and grow up. She is such a sweetie--when she's not getting into major mischief! We love this girl.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your girls!!! Camri is so cute... and creative in her play!!! And little miss caprie is just so cute!!! Good pictures by the way XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures...and beautiful girls!! Hope Capri is doing ok and hope you are too! Love ya!

Andrew and Heather said...

Such sweet pictures! Your little Capri is gonna pass Ella in weight, I cannot get her to gain that fast at all!

Dan, Heath, Sky and Harp said...

Ashley! I cannot believe it. You look SO beautiful and your little family is adorable! You are the cutest mom. Congratulations on Capri and of course on Camri (sorry I'm a couple of years late). Small world....so glad to reconnect with you! Who'd have thought it'd be through your dad? Ha ha. I hope you are doing well..thanks so much for the invite!

Micky & Clinton said...

Omg. Camri is growing up so fast! She is getting so beautiful. I feel like I am missing so much. I miss you guys like crazy. The photos are beautiful as always. You are quite the talented artist. I will call you this weekend so you better answer your gd phone.

Kisses!

Skylar and Lauren said...

They're both adorable~and Camri is getting so stinkin' big!~ Hope ur doing well, and we'll come visit as soon as we get rid of the final touches of 'cough' that we have!

Unknown said...

They feel so big when they get to go to school. Even though Tyler only went 2 days this last year he cried every day he didn't have school. It is such a big step, and always oh so sad for Mom! tee hee!! And that Capri is just a doll!! I wish I got to come with Mom and Dad to see you guys! Boo Hoo! When are you guys coming out? Will we get to see you before we leave?