Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun!





Today for playgroup we all got together at a friends house and let the kids play in the pool, eat lunch, and enjoy the sun. It was super hot, but Camri sure enjoyed it. I really need to be better about getting her outside more. I'm still nervous about having a baby out in this heat, and poor little Camri is really paying for it. Capri was a good little girl and slept through most of the fun, tolerating the heat about as well as possible. We all had a blast today, so I thought I'd put up proof that we do get out. Occasionally.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

awww! im glad you guys got to get out! i love being out more than i love being inside... capri will be a-ok in the heat!!! XOXO

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

So sweet! I am jealous of your fantastic weather! Utah has been so unpredictable lately! Cam is so dang cute!

Skylar and Lauren said...

She looks so cute in her little suit! and u look gorgeous in ur pic with capri!!!!

Cortney said...

How adorable! Yay for swim days! Hope you got in that pool yourself. It's been scorchin' lately!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Well thank yoU! I would of loved to make her birthday cake but I didn't know I could even do it. I just been taking cake classes to keep me busy while Brandon is in school. I still don't think I am that great. I have only done 2 cakes total though.

Unknown said...

WoW!! How fun!! Swimming is the best, it has been way to cold here to swim yet but I am sure we won't miss out on the season when we get out to SC. I hear we may barely get to see you while your out? I have to see the darling baby and give her kisses, she is so cute and of course squeeze That Camri too!!

Micky & Clinton said...

I am going all sorts of comment crazy. You always do Camris hair so cute. I love her little lady bug suit too. I miss you guys. BTW, pictures prove nothing. I know you know how to work photoshop....