Friday, June 25, 2010

Capri

Our littlest girl is almost 7 weeks. Crazy. She is getting so big, and we are having so much fun with her. I just wanted family to get to see the rolls they will be able to squeeze in about a week! Thats right kids, we're going back to Utah, again! We'll be there from the 3rd until the 22nd. Let me tell you, we'll sure miss the lovely humidity that VA has been offering us. (NOT!!)
Lovely leg rolls. I keep telling her to enjoy the non-stop eating now, cause these rolls are only cute the first couple years. My mom keeps joking with me asking me when I'll be putting her on the treadmill. Never, is the answer. Those legs are too cute!
did you know babies have "foot rolls''? I never did, but they sure do! And we're still loving her freakishly long toes.
Posted by PicasaOur smallest sweetness.

Camri is doing so good this week! We have been back to the gym, and she seems to have re-potty trained herself this week. (Thank heaven!) She is so much fun. We have been taking her swimming in the evenings when it isn't completely miserable out. She is a fish! She loves swimming with her floaties, which actually make her float this year! Very convenient. She likes to jump off the side of the pool and into the water by herself and Steve is working with her on holding her breath underwater. She amazes me everyday with the funny things she says and the observations she makes. Does life get any better that this?

6 comments:

Andrew and Heather said...

She is so darling! We are in Utah until the middle of August, we should try and get together!

sonja.clawson said...

I can't wait to squeeze all of you. We are literally counting the days. Amy has written how many days you come each day on the board. Be safe, come soon. Can't wait! Hugs

Debbie said...

I love how chunky she has gotten! Better a bigger happier baby i say! Im glad camri is getting to go swimming! I wish we had a pool =(

Micky & Clinton said...

She is so BIG! Love all the pictures. I am glad I can keep up (kind of) they change so much every day!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Beautiful pictures!! She is a beauty!
I can't wait until we take Jaycie swimming...it will be fun! I'm glad the potty training is back on track--and way to go with hitting the gym. Love you guys.

vantaz333 said...

The top picture shows her little blue eyes very well.... I sure hope they stay that way. I love her rolls, I'm sure it won't be long before you have her on the treadmill! LOL
both of those little girls are the spark of my life.....