Friday, June 11, 2010

Capri's Newborn Photo's

Since Camri was beyond done with pictures by the time we got to the family ones, we really don't have any of her with us. So sad, so we're re-doing some family pics later this month. I wish I could've gotten her to cooperate, I hate seeing a family picture with out her, it just isn't complete.
Remember, I'm obsessed with her toes...
The cheesiest smile known to man...










I think this one (above) is my favorite shot.
We finally got Capri's newborn photo's back from the photographer yesterday! We really liked a lot of them, so here are my fav's. She was 9 days old when we had them taken. Camri wasn't really cooperating (imagine that!) so the pic's with the two girls aren't my favorite. I guess that means I need to take some of the two of them myself, aye? It's crazy to think how fast she's growing. She is in the 97% for weight, and is already 3 lbs bigger than she was at birth!

9 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. BTW your hair looks lighter. Is it getting lighter with each baby? Love the pics. Keep em coming!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! YAY!! I am way excited to see you guys! Love ya-

vantaz333 said...

I love, love, love them. I sure wish Camri would have been more Cooperative.Thanks and yes bring the disk with you when you come out. I wnat to make copies.
Thanks and love you all.
Miss you tons!!
Mom

Debbie said...

HEHEHEHE! She is so cute! I love her! Camri cracks me up.. she is spunky isnt she??? the day kids do what you want them to do... let me know what thats like haha... they are super duper cute pictures!!! I love them!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

I love them! They are all sooo cute!

Andrew and Heather said...

She is so sweet! I cannot believe it has been a month already!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Such cute girls! And u look way too good to of just had a baby!

Julie said...

Wow! You guys have one CUTE baby girl! She is so tender and sweet!

Unknown said...

So cute Ashley!! She is just so sweet and I can't wait to get my hands on her and smother her with kisses from her favorite Aunt!! TEE HEE!!