Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Clawson Clan Comes to Town!

Amy loved holding Capri, and Capri didn't seem to mind it either!
Grandma Loves!

Pappa Gary, Grandma Sonja and our girls! Camri was so glad to see family come to town!
Papa Gary snuggling our newest member


On Saturday we decided to brave the heat and go to the Richmond Metro Zoo. We had so much fun, despite the humidity.
Camri and Mommy riding the carousel.
I love this picture of Camri and Amy! Camri loves her aunt so much.
Here the girls are in their matching Ariel shirts Grandma Sonja got them! Camri was so excited to match Amy!
One of our favorite things about this zoo is that you can feed the giraffes!

5 comments:

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

So cute! I LOVE the pic of Cam feeding the giraffe!

Cortney said...

That is AWESOME! Love the matching ariel shirts! haha. Glad you enjoyed the company. Amy is such a sweetheart! It was way fun to get to know her in Primary.

Unknown said...

Okay, so CUTE!! That is one reason I loved matching my boys. They thought it was so much fun. If she loved matching Amy it will be so much more fun to match her little sister!! I am so glad you guys had fun! I can't wait till we can come feed the giraffes with you that is if you can take 7 of us?

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. I didn't know you had visitors... no wonder you never called me back! I forgive you now...because before I totally was not going to ... ever. I can't believe how big Amy is, crazy.

sonja.clawson said...

Spending time with your family was a little bit of heaven! What fun little girls. Thank you for being such good hosts and making our visit sooooo much fun. Can't wait to see you again!