Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello From Utah! Pics of Camri, 19 Months

Our little princess. She is 100% girl.



































Here are some pics that my talented, wonderful, beautiful sister in law took of Camri. She is now ninteen months old. I just can't belive how fast the time has gone. She is just the most beautiful, sweet, energetic little girl and we are so thankful to have her in our family. We are having an awesome time out here in Utah with all of our family, but we sure miss all of our good friends in Virginia too. We love you all and will see you soon.

2 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Ashley and Steve.... How blessed you are. Your family just gets more beautiful everyday!
I love you and must say I'm enjoying your visit.
I MISS & LOVE YOU STEVE!!!!!
MOM

Micky & Clinton said...

I love that dress. She is sooo cute. I am glad you are here. Love ya sexy lady!