Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chesterfield Berry Farm

Yesterday we went to the Chesterfield Berry Farm. We thought we'd be able to pick some berries for ourselves but apparently that wasn't the case, it was more of a farmers market so we settled for buying our own berries. ( Ha, ha.) We bought peaches, sweet corn, 2 huge watermellon's that are sooo good, and blackberries. I have never been a huge blackberry fan but these were so amazing, we bought three cartons and have been munching non- stop. On the way home Cam wanted to sample a blackberry, and after an apprehensive nibble she yelled, "yuuummmy!! I want more please!! Mommy, Momm, I want more!" It was too funny, after her first whole berry she started smiling and singing. I think she enjoyed them...




Cammers loves watermellon, she had her eyes on the huge boxes full of them.



Camri mimmicking Daddy, testing out the watermellon.




Ya... so her face was stained with blackberries. Good thing it didn't get on her clothes. ( Don't aske me how she managed to avoid that!)






8 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks like she had so much fun! What a cute little girl. Tyler loves watermelon too, they should get together sometime!

Skylar and Lauren said...

wow-that is one talented mommy-daughter combo of not getting BLACKBERRIES on her clothes, I swear Belle eats a piece of bread and it somehow smears all over everything-so well done, I am VERY impressed! We will come and play soon, we've had a lot going on this week, so we'll come for a visit next week! yay!

Debbie said...

I love cameroo.. she is such a wonderful little girl! SO CUTE!!!! takes after her mommy! hehehehe.. I am so glad we have u guys in our life!

Debra Hawkins said...

Sadness, you follow Vanessa and Brandon's blog but not mine. Sadness. I guess I will have to just satisfy myself by looking at berry stained Cammers.

Elizabeth said...

I love this little girl! She is such a doll just like her momma! You look great in all the photos and Cam looks just like you. I love you all so much and kiss that baby for us.

All of our love,
Scott, Liz, and Braydon

Emily said...

I love these blackberry pictures-they're the best! Camri looks so big in these pics to me--I've only been gone a month!!

MOMD! said...

I haven't been on the blog for a month or so ... we've been in Utah and Oregon. I just went through all the ones I have missed and your entries are priceless!!! Sooooooo cute! xooxoxoxoxo

Cortney Heintz said...

Ash! I love your pics! Did you get photoshop? I love the stuff you've been doing with the colors! You looked super cute at the wedding! Where did you get that black dress? I hope you are having fun! We miss you guys.