Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brandon And Vanessa






































































During my visit in Utah I got to meet the sweet little gal that will soon be my sister! We are so excited to have her in the family! They are getting married September 4, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple. I had to get some pictures of the darling couple, and I wanted some pics of them with Camri.We had so much fun hanging out with them and miss them terribly already. Love you guys! ( I want to see the wedding invitation as soon as they are printed!!)








7 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

It was so fun to see you while you were in utah! You look amazing!! And Camri is cute as ever!

Andra said...

How long have they been dating?? WTF I feel out of the loop!! I too would like to see an announcement!

Unknown said...

As I said before! SOOOOO cute!!! I just love it! Ashley your a great photographer!!

Debbie said...

u did such a beautiful job!!! did u end up getting that lens? u did wonderfuly! I miss u! i wish u guys couldve been here for kylee's bday! we love u!

Micky & Clinton said...

Love the photo's miss. You are on your way to becoming quite the accomplished photographer. I wish those two as much happiness as you and I share with our darling husbands.

PS Keep in touch... don't think I am not keeping track of how many of my phone calls you ignore. You're lucky I love you anyway and I know you are a busy girl.

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
I had a great time and wished it would not have flown by so fast. It seems to never be enough time that we get together. I love you and your family with all my heart and I'm excited cuz the next visit I will get to hug all of you!!!I miss you tons STEVE!!!
See ya soon!!!...
Mom

Elizabeth said...

You are so good! I love the photos and you are a fantastic photographer. I miss you guys already and I am so happy that you are coming back soon. Kiss Camri for us and let her know that her Braydon misses her.

Hugs and Kisses
Scott, Liz, and Braydon