Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun in Utah!

This is the face I came home to. I have never seen my dear husband with a beard. I hope never to again. I made him shave it. Friends don't let friends look like this. Ha, ha... Just kidding babe. But seriously, never again.
Me and Cam with the Clawson Clan.

Is Grammy Sonja the cutest, or what?!


Feeding the horses in Grandma Carolyn's back field. The kids loved it and the horses were beautiful.



Hanging out with Grandma Carolyn




Camri loved spending time with Brandon and Vanessa





Hanging out in the pool with Papa Steve






Me with my soon to be sister- in -law. Isn't she a cutie?







Me with my sweet, lovely, wonderful Grammy.


















Micky and Camri playing together










Micky is my awesome friend from high school. We had a ton of fun just hanging out.











Camri loved the waterfall in Grandma Sonja's yard.












All of the Clawson Grandkids together for a picture. Are they cute or what?!














Here is Cam with Brandon ( my baby brother) and his fiance, Vanessa.















No swimsuit needed....
















Camri playing in the fountains at Gateway Mall. She loved it.




She also loved playing in my Aunt Liz's bathroom sink. It's a cool sink, but she used it more like a kiddie pool.





Notice she likes the water? Ya, she's obsessed. She couldn't even wait to put on a swimsuit to play in the sprinklers at my mom's house.



















Camri with her Great-Grandma Donna.




















Camri loved spending time playing with her Papa Steve.






















I know all parents think their child is the cutest, but look at this face!





















6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is so cute! We miss you already! It was so great to hang out with both of you. Tell Steve thanks for sharing his girls with us.

Love you,
Scott, Liz and Braydon


PS The sink pic is my fav! :)

Micky & Clinton said...

Hey girl! I am glad you made it back safe and sound. Hopefully, your travel wasn't too terrible. Tell Steve I love the beard...LOL. Those pictures are all sooo cute. I am so glad we were able to get together more often this time. I can't wait to see you in September. Camri just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her.

Love your face,

Micky

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I'm so glad I got to spend time with you!! It was great to catch up! We'll have to get together a little more when you're here in September!
You look fabulous and Camri is SOO big and adorable!! I'm sure Steve was glad to get his girls back!
Love you!
-Stefanie

Unknown said...

We were so glad to get to see you! Even though it definitely wasn't enough! Thanks for spreading your time, we know how hard that is! Can't wait to see you all in September! I'm not a fan of the beard thing either, not my favorite to kiss! tee hee

vantaz333 said...

WOW!! No wonder you went home tired.... We did stay busy. Camri likes it that way.
I hope you have a great time in DC, I'll try not to bug ya much so you call me when you have a chance.
I love ya all!!!
Mom!!

Joanie said...

Awesome family pics! And I have to tell ya, Todd grows a mountain man beard every winter. Ewww. I totally agree with you, but he keeps doing it anyway. Says it keeps his face warm while snoweshoeing.... WHATEV'!