Monday, July 27, 2009

A Day at the Beach

What a difference a year makes. Last year she was really apprehensive about going into the water but when we took her last week she jumped right in. Completely fearless! She just wanted us to let go of her so she could do her own thing, so needless to say this year keeping tabs on her was a lot harder and much more important. We love our little daredevil. Her personality and spirit bring so much to our family and we are so thankful to have her.
She loved playing in the water, we could hardly get her to stop playing long enought to eat. This girl is a little fish.

She would scream and giggle everytime the water came up. It knocked her over a couple times and she even went completely under once or twice, but she never faltered. She would just get back up and go out for more.


I guss this is what pure joy looks like... She loved playing in the water.



Fish Face...










Sam, me and Debi having some fun in the sun.






Camri and Daddy took a long walk along the beach. Is that cute or what?







At the end of the day we were on our way home and I think it took her about two minutes on the road before she crashed. She had so much fun, but she wore herself right out!








Camri hanging out in the car with my sunglasses on... backwards.









Daddy and Camri cleaning crab. Yum.










The boys caught crab right on the beach. Here they are after cooking it up. It was a lot of the work but all the guys said the crab was aweosme!











8 comments:

vantaz333 said...

WOW!!!! You all had a great time. I would have loves the crab.... You missed out Ashley.... Your such a seafood lover anyway. LOL
I miss you all and can not believe that you'll be back in Utah in 5 weeks.... IKES..... time is flying!
I love you and thanks for the posts!!
Mom

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh my, that second picture is PRICELESS!! Love it, love you, love that little girl!!
-Stef

Micky & Clinton said...

Wow. Camri is so freakin cute. She cracks me up. I can't wait for you to come back out. Muah!

Skylar and Lauren said...

That is so cute! And looks like so much fun! Now that the boys are back in school we should do a girls beach trip sometime! We will come and play soon-ur always welcome to come visit us hermits too! (im thinking about a gym membership...u like going right???)

Andrew and Heather said...

Oh I think I want to go to the beach now not Memphis!!!

Unknown said...

What I wanna know is did you eat the crab? YUCK!! My friend just had a party where she had Maryland crab shipped in and everyone had one . . . except me!! BLAH! I did try a bit though.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I HATE seafood. I didn't even taste it. I'm a kill joy.

vantaz333 said...

Well about 16 days and you will be back in UTAH!!!!!! I'm pretty excited for you to get here!
I love ya all!
MOM