Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bowling and a Wedding!

Aunt Michele and Grandma Jan took us bowling when we came to visit. This was Camri's first time and boy did she love it! Or at least for about two turns... Here is aunt Michele showing Cammers how it is done. We had so much fun with their family, her boys were so sweet to Camri and Michele was wonderful and kept her for a whole day so Steve and I could go to the museums in D. C. We are so thankful to have such wonderful family nearby. Thanks guys! We love you all!
She tried and was successful in getting the ball onto the ramp all by herself. I guess those are Steve's genes.

Camri thought she was such a big girl she should be able to pick up her own ball.


Here is Camri rolling her ball, looking for a strike.



Daddy tying those ugly bowling shoes on Cammers




Eating French pancakes at Great Grammy Jan's house. She loved Grandma's pancakes, and she was so sweet she made them both mornings for us.





Me, Camri and Andra. Andra and I have been friends since we were 11 years old. I was so happy that we could be there for her wedding. The wedding was beautiful, and as you can see- so was the bride!














Camri being revrent in the church... Who'd have known she could do that! I have never seen anything like it.








Mommy and Camri cuddling after the ceremony.
















Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

J n Bee said...

Ash!
Welcome home! I haven't seen you yet, but knew you had made it back when I saw Steve's clean shaven face.:) I love how you can tell when the wife is away, the hair begins to take over.
looks like you had a great time!
love!
brooke

Micky & Clinton said...

Hey there! Don't you look like a sexy mama. I love your dress for the wedding. Camri looks adorable as always. I swear you are such a Martha Stwart mom. She is always dressed to the nines. Love it.

Love your face,

Micky

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
You are right.... that dress looks great with your RED shoes!! I love them.
Andra Looks good, I'm sure glad you were able to make the wedding! I'm sure it meant a lot to her too! I think it's amazing that you both are back east and able to get together for it!!!
I love Cammer's hair down... I think other than her bed head I have not seen her without ponytails (since it got long enough to put in a pony)! She is still just a beautiful little one! How blessed you and Steve are to have her...... Hmmmmm How blessed I am to have all of you!
Thanks for the update!
I love you all so much!
Mom
Thanks

sonja.clawson said...

Man, I miss you guys to pieces. You really captured Camri's expression when she was trying to lift the bowling ball. I laughed out loud. Your blog helps this old grandma not be so lonesome for you. Thanks

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I love that you have a blog!! I love that you are a frequent updater. I love that you capture Camri's personality SO well! I love your black dress and red shoes. I love your family!! And I love that I get to see you again in just a couple of months!!
Love,
Stef

Unknown said...

I just love the picture of Camri trying to pick up the bowling ball. It must have been heavy. I am glad you have been able to enjoy the time Steve has had off from school! Just think one day no more school!

Andra said...

That is a great pic of the three of us! Can you please send it to me? The photographer got some great ones of you guys (and quite a few of Camri, he seemed quite taken with her!) that I'm emailing to you momentarily. Love you guys and can't wait to see you again--hopefully in the next couple of weeks!!!!!!

Joanie said...

Oh I miss those Grammy Jan pancakes. Those ALONE would make the trip to the east coast worth it!