Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Fun...

This is Camri stretching her legs after being in the car and then the stroller all afternoon. She loved the stairs in front of this old building downtown. She just kept going up... then down them about a hundred times. I wish I had some of this girls energy.
Enjoying a sweet treat for being so good all afternoon! I know she hates being in the stroller but the sidewalks were almost as crazy busy as the road was.










We had a really fun weekend! Camri and I went to a really cute birthday party for a darling little girl who lives a couple houses down. The pictures with her in the yellow dress were taken just before we went to the party. Then on Saturday we decided to go to Carytown and check out some of the local shops. We went to a chocolate store that had THE BEST chocolate I have ever had! We ate chocolate and walked up and down Cary St. It was fun to explore downtown Richmond.

7 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Ash you are one hot mama!!

Andra said...

I agree with Garrett and/or Stefanie..you look fantastic you skinny beotch!! And Camri is just the cutest damn thing I've ever seen!!! And you know I've always had a crush on Steve, so I don't need to mention his looks ;)

LOL love you all!!!!

vantaz333 said...

Steve, Ashley and Camri......
I LOVE YOU!!! That about sums it up!!
See ya soon!!!
Carolyn

MOMD! said...

You are right!!! I can not believe how little Camri changes and grows each and every posting! ... and thanks for your sweet note on my blog ... I will keep posting just for you! I adore you and love you ... WHEN are you going to be in Utah? I think we get there around the 17th and will be there until the 22 or 23rd. I don't have a calendar in front of me right now but I think those dates are pretty close. You and Steve both look so good ... and that baby is soooooo beautiful!!! xoxoxoxo

Skylar and Lauren said...

OK Ashley, u are one hot mamma! I'm gonna have to have u tell me where to get some chocolate when i get back i guess!

Debra Hawkins said...

I want her curly hair. I am counting down the days until you get her. Cobb salad, french fries and freckled lemonades!

Unknown said...

I just love that little girl and can't wait to get my hands on her! Ashley your hair is getting so long! Your mom and I have been counting down till your arrival on facebook! HURRAY!!!