Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!

Look at those handsome husbands! Are we the luckiest girls or what?!
The boys are twice as lucky!
Opening presents was pretty funny too, Matt and Debbie thought it would be funny to wrap my book in the new toothbrush box that all the first year dental students got. For a minute I honestly thought it was a toothbrush! Aren't they clever? ( or maybe I'm just a little slow?!)
I seriously couldn't get enough of little Kylee. She was just the most precious thing! I think I hogged her a little through most of the evening, sorry about that Debbie and Matt, but she's too cute!

As most of you know my birthday was on Sunday, August 3rd, I was feeling a little bit bummed since this was my first birthday away from home and all my family and friends so I thought I would throw myself a small birthday party! In attendance were Andrew and Annie Duncan along with their two darling boys Andrew and Landon, and Matt and Debbie Stafford with the newest and cutest member of their family, Kylee. We had dinner and a tasty chocolate eclair cake. ( I want the recipe Debbie!) Thanks so much to our good friends who came and made it such an awesome birthday!

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you're all settled. Camri gets cuter every day... and now has some new boyfriends. I didn't think it would take long :)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry it's late!! And too bad we can't throw you a party out here!! Miss you and hope that you guys are settling in nicely!! Hope to see you really soon (just talked to you mother today about that!!).

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
I'm glad you had a great B-day... I miss ya all and love ya tons! Kiss my baby daily for me!!!
Mom

MOMD! said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't know your birthday was in Aug!!! Jan's is tomorrow - Aug 6th ... next year you will have to celebrate together!

mccall said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like you had a great one. I'm so glad that you've made such great friends already. We miss you guys!

Andrew and Heather said...

Happy Birthday! August birthday's are the best! Mine is in August as well!

The Lims said...

Oh I hope you had a great birthday. I remember when we went to the Olive garden for your bday a couple years ago. (Yum! I'm hungry.) Oh sad! I miss you!