Monday, August 4, 2008

I think Camri has her first crush, she absoloutely LOVES Andrew. He kept her entertained and laughing all night!The kids all had fun playing together too. Camri just wanted to keep up with Andrew and Landon, she was crawling all night trying to follow them around. It was really cute because you could tell she thought they were just the coolest kids around. For some reason they thought the stroller was the cool hang out, all three of them took turns playing in it at one point in the night. Why do we even buy toys with cool gadgets like strollers?

5 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Watch out if she is chasing boys this early in life. She has always been a flirt. You'll have your hands full!
I think she will be walking in the next month with how well she is standing! Love ya all!

MOMD! said...

first love!!! ... and how cute is he!!! She has good taste in men ... but they will ALL have to get through Steve ... and I am betting that won't be an easy task! Give her a hug from me!

Andrew and Heather said...

Camri grows more everytime you take another picture. She is going to be running soon, watch out!

Steph said...

Okay I'm jealous !! I am Anjanette's sister Steph from Utah and I am just wishing I could trade you places and hang out with my sister and her cute family too.Have fun, I'm glad she has you.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Steph, Congrats on the new baby! Annie is dying to see her new niece. I am so glad to have her out here with me she is a doll! I wish you could be here too, if your half as much fun as annie is (and I know you must be) then we could all hang out!