Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome to Our Home!

Our bedroom is in serious need of wall decor! The only thing up right now is a calendar and a small picture of the Salt Lake Temple. We need to get something for above the bed but I am a bit stuck right now for ideas.
The master bathroom. I still need to figure what to put on the top of the toilet. Right now I just leave my ipod dock there. Any suggestions?
Camri's room is my favorite room in the house cause that's where our little princess sleeps and plays. It is such a beautiful room and I just look at all the gifts she's had from grandma's and great grandma's and other loving faily members, it reminds me of home and gives Camri comfort everyday.

Welcome to our house for the next four years at least! We are completely moved in, no boxes in sight! YAY!!
Some days Steve likes to unwind and play Camri some songs on our weighted keyboard.
Our Family room is the hangout most of the time, probably because the t.v. is in there.
Steve's t.v., his pride and joy. The entertainment center is a bit cluttered with Camri's toys. She loves to climb up and put her mouth on the glass and hear her teeth clank on it. I have to clean it about 12 times a day if I want it clean, it always has her slobber marks on it.
These are the stairs Camri loves to climb, and as a result of that, much stress for me.


Everyone has been asking me to send them pictures of what our little townhouse looks like so here are a few of the rooms. I didn't feel the need to post the small second bathroom, the messy office that doubles as a craft room, or the family room downstairs with it's ugly linoleum that is basically just overflow, mostly Steve's weights and my nail desk. Your not missing anything. Sorry the pictures came up out of order, I never proclaimed to be computer literate. Love and miss you all!!

6 comments:

AngelGirl said...

Ashley, It is great to see your work on the blog. I love what you've shown me here. I love the video of Camri standing, and it is fun to see you, Steve, Camri, and you new friends out there.

I love and miss you. Keep sending me little updates; I appreciate them. Thanks!

XOX~Aunt Angie

mccall said...

Your place is so nice! It looks really roomy, which is great. Thanks for that post!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I bet it is so nice to have your own place!! I'm so jealous...we are waiting for the day that we can move into something of our "own." I'm so glad that you guys are settling in so nicely!! Maybe we should move out to Virginia??? Lots of Love!!

The Lims said...

So are you guys renting or did you buy it? Can you paint? It looks like a blank canvas waiting to be made into a piece of art. You have such great ideas and I'm sure you'll think of something. Look through home magazines and you will be able to get some inspiration. Good luck. The place seems huge. What is the sq. feet?

Elizabeth said...

I love the new place. It looks really nice. I am happy to see you doing so well. That baby is the cutest ever and boy is she sweet. Braydon talks about her all the time and he loves the picture of her eating sand. It cracks him up! Well kiss that baby for us and we love you all!
Love you,
Aunt Lizzie

vantaz333 said...

Bring My baby home..... I'm sick at home without ya!! J/K... wnated to tell ya I love the house and you have done a great job getting settled.
Love ya All tons,
Mom