Thursday, August 28, 2008

To Dye For!

Debbie, Annie and I decided that we all needed to "touch up" our dye jobs so we got together and had a bit of a hair dying party. Here we all are with the dye in our hair, wrapped in plastic wrap. ( I hope Debbie's hair doesn't fall out since hers was on for almost an hour!) We got dye everywhere but the end results were good, none of us have obvious roots or purple hair anymore.
Here I am mixing up the dye, I did both Annie and Debbie's hair, they were so brave to let me do it. I think I look a bit diabolical in this picture.
Annie feeding Kylee while we dyed Debbie's hair.
And of course Landon is just the cutest boy ever so we had to take a picture of him. He hung out with us girls in the kitchen most of the time. Hopefully he won't suffer any long term affects from the smell of the dye!

8 comments:

Emily said...

haha--don't you hate roots?? Looks like a good time--by the way I added you to my blog--did you seriously ask me permission for you to add me to yours? you is so crazy!

Andrew and Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I hate roots! I am so glad you made such great friends already, that is the one thing I worry about when we leave is never making the good friends like I have here!

Annie said...

Yes that was a lot of fun. But so much for not having any more purple hair, right?
It's all good tough if it keeps the nodds and whistles coming.he he!

mccall said...

Where's the before and after pics?

vantaz333 said...

Ashley,
This reminds me of your girls nights you use to have in high school. It looks like you all enjoyed yourselves!
Love ya tons.... and where's my baby?
MOM

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I guess I need to print a retraction... Now instead of Debbie having purple hair... Annie does. But it's getting a lot of attention when we go on walks around our apartment complex! Yesterday we got whistled at and a "nod" from another gentleman, i attribute it entirely to Annie's rocking purple hair!

Unknown said...

Okay I totally have to have you do mine sometime. I am so excited to see you and can't wait to get my hands on that darling little girl

Trevor and Alissa said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. It is so cute. Of course you can add us as a link. Have a fun time in Utah and be glad you are missing all this rain. Jace is tired of being stuck inside. Let's play when you get back.