Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Fix for Grandma's

My mom was telling me today that I need to update my blog since it has been over a week since I have posted anything new. She is officially the "Blog Nazi". Anyway here are some random pic's, I took Camri swimming with the Duncan's and I just thought her suit was too cute. Grandma Sonja bought it for her and it was a big hit at the pool.
Here is that face we all know and love. I liked the top one becuase she looks so serious! The one below is her usual silly self. She got drenched by using one of those sippy cups that has the straw built into the cup. She loves to use it because she can actually get fluid out as fast as she likes, trouble is, she obviously cant get it all in her mouth at that speed.
It finally dawned on me why Camri STILL isn't sleeping well and is so irritable. During Sacrament meeting I was poking around in her mouth for something she picked up off the floor in the chapel ( gross, I know, I didn't do it) when I felt yet another tooth! Her top two teeth broke through earlier this week and it looks like some time last night and this morning another top right tooth came in. No signs of any other yet so maybe she will start sleeping again. You can see her other two teeth on top if you click on the picture to enlarge it. They are so cute!
Mom, I hope this gives you a temporary fix. We love and miss you too. ( and did I tell you she was growing or what?!?)

7 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I'll take the title as "Blog Nazi". Just keep the pic's coming!! Don't you ever forget who's in charge here.............. That would be Camri, in case any of us forget.
I love you all tons and I thank you for the "FIX". I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks.

Unknown said...

OHHHH SO CUTE! I sure miss you guys! I too appreciate the new post I love seeing what is going on in your lives even if we can't be there!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I love love love the face Camri is making in the last picture. SO CUTE. I miss being able to see you guys whenever I want--taking pictures of anything but Camri just isn't as fun!! :) Love you and hope to see you soon!!

mccall said...

Yowza - She's getting SO big! And cuter by the day. Looks like you guys are doing so well! I'm so glad.

Andrew and Heather said...

She looks bigger all the time! I can't believe you guys are so far away, we will have to take a trip out to see you guys! I am all for more vacations! Thanks for your comments by the way they make my day!

Emily said...

Ashley-I just found your cute blog! We've got to go walking again soon--I saw you out the other day and you've inspired me! Call me up sista!

Chelsea Ivie!! said...

Gosh! I can't believe how big that baby girl is getting! She is so cute! You guys look like your doing well! That is wonderful!