Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Bee's!

I decided that Camri finally has enough hair to try to do some stuff with, so I tried to gel it and put it in a little curl. Steve didn't like it but I thought it was cute.
These pics were taken at VCU's annual bar b que, it was fun hanging out with friends and meeting some of Steve's classmates.
Me and Debbie with Kylee and Camri, they are so cute! It is so weird to me to think that Cam was once so tiny.
Annie and I hanging out at the bar b que. A couple of people told me we look like sisters. I dunno about that but she's a cutie so I'm ok with it. ( I guess I am officially the pasty sister!)

6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

WOW!! What a beautiful family. How lucky I am to get to be part of it all. Steve looks like he's going hungry, Camri's got the cute chubby leg rolls happening now and Ashley..... Your beautiful..
It makes me happy to see you all doing well. I'm glaad you are making friends and enjoying it all.
Love and miss ya!
MOM

Annie said...

Hey woman! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at the dent. bbq. And you are not "pasty" your beautiful! And I'm glad we have each other out here.
Luv ya. Annie

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Ash, it looks like you're settling in so well! It's great that you're making friends, but I'm jealous that I don't get to see you as often as they do!! I really hope you guys are happy...it sure looks like it!! :) And cute cute pictures of your darling family!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

P.S. I think Camri's little curl in her hair is very adorable!! :)

sonja.clawson said...

Ashley and Steve and CamCams----I love your blog! It's almost as good as getting a visit---I said, ALMOST--not quite. My heart warms to see your family doing so well. I miss you like crazycakes! Love, Grandma Sonja

MOMD! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the curl ... You are out voted Steve! (Aunt Julie's vote is the only one that counts anyway!! - chuckle - at least in her own mind!) Curls and big bows ( the bigger the better!) ... what could be better!!! She is adorable!