Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Gooooo Camri! She is standing for longer and longer periods! We are so amazed by her! She is also officially a stair climber. I try to keep her away from them but she knows they are a quick way to get my attention, the little devil. She will crawly up and put her hands on the first stair and give me the " come and get me" grin. It is a game to torture and scare the daylight out of mama these days. ( anyone have a good idea on barricading a set of stairs that only has one wall and the other side a metal banister? A baby gate doesn't work.) She climbed all fourteen of our stairs yesterday in about a minute and a half. She's incredible! She is completely fearless, which scares the crap out of me! Thanks and we hope everyone is doing good. Oh, and I weighed the chunky monkey today and she is 17 lb 15 oz!

6 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh...she'll be walking before you know it! I can't believe it. Still such a cutie.

mccall said...

Camri is so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you guys were able to go visit VCU and go to Virginia Beach! It looks like you guys are having a blast! Yay!

Debbie said...

I love your family! Camri is so darn cute! I love her smile and laugh! I will see you sooon!

MOMD! said...

Wow! I have been behind the times - it was soooo fun to see several of your newest blogs I hadn't seen before. That little girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter - and growing up so fast! Sure love you all! xoxoxo

Andrew and Heather said...

I can't believe she is already getting ready to walk. I walked at 9 months and was running by 10 months so watch out!!

Alicia said...

hey! Our blog is hinrichs.wordpress.com...Ignore the link to blogger. :)