Sunday, July 6, 2008

Work in Progress....

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well and that Steve left this Saturday and I think he said he and Gary are somewhere in Missouri today. I fly out this Friday night to meet him in Virginia. Packing was a bit of a challenge with Camri CRAWLING around the place! Then she got Rosiola, I don't know if that is how you spell it but it was basically a few days with a fever (and being extremely cranky) and then out of the blue she got a terrible rash. Luckily it went away after a couple of days. We had a really nice open house where we were able to see most of our closest friends and family, thanks to everyone who came and helped organize it. I will get pictures up of that when we get settled in Virginia. I will have a slough of pictures to post then. We also had an awesome Fourth of July, spending time with our families is always a blast. We are going to miss everyone so much! I will play catch up in a week or so and until then we send our love and wish us luck on our big move!

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Good luck with the move... mid summer, with a little one. We'll be thinking of you and watching for new posts when you are settled!

Andra said...

For some reason I thought you moved this past weekend! I hope everything is going ok, give me a call when you've got a spare moment! I miss you!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Ya, I think we'll need all the luck we can get and I totally wish we moved last weekend. That way I would already be done with all this fun traveling and unpacking. Ugghhh!

mccall said...

Good luck, guys! We are thinking of you and are so excited for you! Ash, let us know if we can help you with anything.

MOMD! said...

good luck you cute cute kids! What an adventure is ahead of you. Maybe we will get back there this fall and say hello!!! We are thinking of you ... and keeping you in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Chuck. Hope you have a good flight. I am sure you will love VA. I liked it when I lived there. I will definately come visit when I get a chance. Bye!!

Sally F said...

Good luck! Wow, Virginia is an adventure!!!