Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Hobby!




Camri has found a new hobby. Destruction! But seriously, she loves to crawl over to the bookcase and tear every dvd she can get her hands on. Then she crawls around on them and slips and falls. She got a cut on her nose doing this just the other day and I was freaking out because she was bleeding. Her first boo boo was more traumatic for me than her I think, but she is doing fine and it is healing. She has been into everything lately, her favorite thing to do is get in the kitchen drawer where I keep the ziploc baggies and tear them out of the box and distribute them about the house. She is keeping me on my toes, but we are all having a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Love this!! Too funny. By the way...we have the same couches!! Good choice! :) Hope all is going great (looks like it is!!).
Lots of love-

LizzyLiz said...

Jaz does the same thing! I clean up movies about 5 times in the evening and Diz picks them up at least 5 times in the day. She has learned to open them and take them out of the cases. The best is when she helps clean up and puts the wrong ones in the cases and we can't find the original

Anonymous said...

Oh man do we miss you guys. Seth gets sad when he looks at pictures of Camri because he wants her to come back!

Andrew and Heather said...

I had some girls in the ward over one night and they brought their kids and my house was in shambles by the time they left our place is definitaly not baby proofed.

The Lims said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Precious! I remember Camryn did this and that phase lasted for like a year. Cleaning up movies ALL day long. It was great. You're in for it now guys. LOL!