Saturday, June 21, 2008

So Much Fun at the Manti Pageant!

Camri was such a good girl while we were in Manti. Steve and I sighed a breath of relief when she slept the whole way down and through the pageant, and did well that night. We had a lot of fun doing one last big family outing with Sonja and Gary's family before we're off for the East coast. Debi and Seth came and were so helpful with Cam, she just loves them so much. It was the first time I had seen the pageant, but it was totally nostalgic for Steve. It was a great trip, and Camri enjoyed being outdoors, I think.
Amy kept Camri entertained while we got things put away and ready to head back home! What a couple of cuties!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I LOVE her cute little hat!! It looks so cute on her!! She is getting so big! She is sitting so good by the looks of the pictures! I've tried to call you, but I haven't gotten a hold of you!! Give me a call...

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun, I wish we could have been there - maybe next year? Can't wait to see you!

MOMD! said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! xoxox

Joanie said...

So fun! We just took our first family road trip in 8 years. The kids traveled so well, we want to try Utah soon. The Manti pagent would be a fun time to do it next year!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

The pageant was so fun, you really should try to time your visit so you can see it! Watch out for those crazy protesters though, brother!

The Lims said...

Oh Ashley and Steve! Your little angel is so beautiful. And she looks just like her momma. I love all the cutesy little things that you put on her head, especially the hat. LOVE IT!!!

Andrew and Heather said...

Cute Blog! I cannot believe how big Camri has gotten since we last saw her. She is so darling, I love all the cutes outfits and bows you have!

mccall said...

Thanks again for having us over tonight. I couldn't wait to get home and check out your blog! It's darling. That little Camri is to die for. I'm so glad you have this blog so that we can stay updated! You'll have to post pictures of your apartment and area in VA. We are so excited for you guys!