Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Fun!


Here are some pics of Steve's FIRST Fathers Day! Camri and I gave him a baby signs book so he can teach her some sign language ( good luck honey!) and I made him a BIG, CHEESY shirt with Camri's picture on it. He was such a good sport and actually wore it! It was dang cute on him too!! We also went to see our own sweet fathers, we got a pic with Grandpa Steve but before we could get a pic with Grandpa Gary Camri let us know it was time to go home and put her to bed. Dang it. Anyway, here is Steve opening presents, us before church, and Cam with her Papa Steve. (see above)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Oh, and I just noticed that if you enlarge the photo with just Cam and Steve you can even see her two little white teeth! So fun, we had such an awesome day and hope everyone else had a great day too!

MOMD! said...

Hey, Jennifer and Jeremy did the baby sign language thing with Julie Vellys ... and it worked!! She could tell them when she was hungry without crying at a VERY young age! It was so cute! I'm not sure why they didn't do it with Alex. hmmmm?????

Unknown said...

I totally did that with Bryan and loved it, Tyler wouldn't sign back to me stinker. He understood what I was saying but wouldn't talk to me with it. And what cute teeth!