Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're in TROUBLE!!



Camri is begining to get on her hands and knees and rock! I think she is going to be crawling awful soon! I can only imagine all the fun we're going to have trying to keep her out of trouble. She is going to be an unholy terror, and we couldn't be more excited! It is so fun to see her reach milestones and grow so beautifully. for some reason it won't let me add my video, I have a cute video of her getting up and rocking but looks like I will have to try to add it later, so check back!


3 comments:

MOMD! said...

... And you thought life changed when you had her ... just wait!!! When she can move you are in for a whole new, sometimes terrifying experience! Tie that girl down!! Seriously though - aren't they just the BEST! ... and then to get a cute one on top of it is just icing on the cake! Give her a hug and kiss for me!

Unknown said...

I can't belive how fast she is doing everything. Maybe it is because Kyle is so big I expect him to be right behind her and we just starting rolling over this week!

Joanie said...

You are so right... you are in trouble! I live with one of those unholy terrors right now. We canceled our summer vacation to Disneyland because this terror we have doesn't stay still for a minute! She disappears in public on a semi-regular basis. Enjoy! Life is never going to be the same!