Thursday, October 6, 2011

"After Dark"

My awesome friend Cortney (of cortneyheintzphotography.com)  invited me with her to "After Dark Education"  in North Carolina. It was three days of fun filled Photography workshops, classes, and shoots. Talk about fun! The classes started around 1:30 p.m and ended about Midnight, though I saw people out later than that most nights. I also got some good time away from the girls, which gave me a little break, and a lot of understanding on how much I love them and can't live without them. Plus, I got some fun time with a good friend! Thanks Cort! 

Here we are with the amazing Julie Klaasmeyer:

Here are some of the pictures I took at the workshop: 




To see all the other pictures I took at "After Dark" just click on the link to my photoblog! 

Also, a BIG thank you to the wonderful women who helped make this trip possible by watching my two precious girls for me! Thanks Erin and Lauren! You guys are the BEST!!

6 comments:

Cortney said...

You did great with those pictures! I'm so glad you got some time away! Every mom needs a vacation every once in a while to keep their sanity! haha. Love you!

vantaz333 said...

Ashley, I'm glad you got to go. Your pics are awesome!! I'm proud of you for actually leaving the girls. I remember Camri's first sleep over with grandma. You made it about 4 hours and then you had separation anxiety and came back for her. I'm glad to see your getting past that! LOL
I love you!! Its good to see ya do something for yourself for a change.

Dan, Heath, Sky and Harp said...

You are SO talented! Seriously your pictures are fabulous! And you look so skinny (I hate you :) ) Glad you were able to get some "you time". So important.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

These pictures are fabulous! You are so talented. Love you girl!

Erin said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you took some time off for yourself!

sonja.clawson said...

Wow--you've come a long way baby!