Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Good Life...

I took these pictures the other day, it was beautiful out, so as usual we were outside playing with sidewalk chalk and eating a snack. I sat there and watched the girls play and just thought, "Wow, this is a good life". I just felt so thankful for my sweet little girls and the simplicity of our life on that porch, in the sunshine. I wished
Steve could have been with us, because it was a perfect moment. Sometimes I get so caught up in all the stuff I "need" to do, I forget to enjoy where I am. And how can you not see how good life is when you've got these faces right in front of you?


 This is Capri's newest "attitude" face. She scrunches up her face, puckers her lips and rolls her head. It's hilarious! We love it around here, and she gets asked to perform it several times a day. 


Usually when I pull the camera out of my bag, Camri will immediately start groaning about not wanting her picture taken. But not this day. I don't know what I did to deserve these smiles, but I'm sure glad I did it. 


I love these girls, and together we all have a good life. 

3 comments:

Cortney Heintz said...

I love these pics! Your girls are so cute! I feel that this post was talking to me. I definitely need to take a step back from all the craziness so I can enjoy what I have!

Cortney said...

I love these girls, too. They are ADORABLE! I don't know how you can ever have a bad day. ;) You are a good example of enjoying life. Thanks! Love you.

tmhealey said...

Your girls have the best smiles.