Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Date Night!!

It had been two months since Steve and I had gone out on a date.
 With out the kids.
 Yep, too long. So, thanks to a great Living Social deal, off we went to Putt-Putt. (Classy, right? Some people go to the ballet, a musical, dinner somewhere that requires a reservation and decent clothes. Not us. We went to Putt-Putt Golf) 
We had a BLAST! We enjoyed two rounds of go-karts. Both rounds, Steve won. Because I let him, of course. 
 Me in my hot go-kart. I swear this one was a lemon. It did not go. That's why I lost the first time. 

 My signature "In It to Win It" face. Ya, I lost that too. 

 Steve won by about three strokes, but I figured that's because he kept score. ;)

 I did manage to get a hole in one! And I won a super awesome prize for it. Ok, not really. I won a squirt bottle, at my next visit. I think I already lost that ticket. 

Here is where I stopped letting Steve win. At Bottoms Up, home of the most delicious pizza your mouth will ever enjoy, I ate more than he did. Seriously. We finished a whole pizza, and I matched him slice for slice. So why, you may (or may not) be asking yourself, did I "win". I also ate a salad. And that was delicious too. :) 

 Steve said I had to put the picture of me with the pizza on the blog if I was going to put his up. He never specified the size the picture would have to be. Sucker. I thought this picture of him was awesome.  

You would think that by now we would both be so disgusted with ourselves that we would go home and call it a night, but we had another hour left of free babysitting and you bet we were gonna use it! So, we found our selves at Sweet Frog, an amazing yogurt shop. They just built a new one closer to our house, and I have a feeling we'll be frequenting it much more often. :) We had an awesome night, and it was so much fun just being together, and hanging out.

8 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

You look really cute and dolled up in these pictures, you always look cute. Just thought I'd let you know:) Looks fun.

vantaz333 said...

I must say I agree with Vanessa, you both look great. I'm glad you got some together time away from the kids. Looks like a lot of fun.
Big hugs for all of ya!!
Love ya

vantaz333 said...

I must say I agree with Vanessa, you both look great. I'm glad you got some together time away from the kids. Looks like a lot of fun.
Big hugs for all of ya!!
Love ya

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Grandma was right- I need to get ready more often! Especially if people notice, and comment when I actually get ready! Haha!:) Thanks, though for the compliment.

Cortney said...

How adorable! I'm gonna agree with Vanessa, too-You actually look good! haha. just kidding. You are one hot mama. That pizza is HUGE! I can't wait to visit sweet frog. You should be their spokesgirl, you're so good at making me want it. haha. Looks like a fun night! Putt-putt is awesome.

sonja.clawson said...

Yum Yum! I mean you guys not the pizza. Wish I could have a bite! teehee. Miss you tonz. Glad you had fun.

Andrew and Heather said...

I am jealous of your night out. It has been almost 3 months since we had one and we are due for another! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Furniss Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! We still have to use our Living Social deal to there too! Hope the weather stays good for another couple weeks! Looks like a super fun date!!