Friday, September 30, 2011

Disney On Ice!

Camri kept seeing billboards and commercials for Disney on Ice, so Steve and I decided I should take her.  

Here we are before the show

 I promised Camri I would buy her one treat, and she asked for cotton candy. I paid $12 for cotton candy! Isn't that crazy?! I couldn't believe it.


Getting ready for the show to begin

The show was comprised of 3 stories: The Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled. 
Camri loved The Princess and the Frog music and dancing.

 Mama Odie sang "Dig a Little Deeper", which is Camri's favorite song on that movie. She was so excited!


Cinderella:


 Camri's cute friend Kelti. We sat next to them and they were the same age and had a blast together!

Tangled: This was really cool, they had an "aerial" portion for this story.

"I've Got a Dream" 

I didn't have to zoom in on this one at all- Our seats were just this good. :)  We had front rink side tickets, Camri loved it!

We had a lot of fun at this show despite some technical difficulties when I lost our tickets and we couldn't figure out where our seats were. Camri watched the whole thing in awe, and told me next time she wants to skate with the princesses. :) 

4 comments:

vantaz333 said...

What a completely awesome mother daughter date, even if the cotton candy was crazy in price. Those are such great memories that you are building with her. You're such a good mom. I love you and Steve very much and feel blessed by being a part of your cute little family!!
All my Love,
Mom

Cortney said...

That looks so fun!! I bet it was very entertaining! Camri looks adorable all decked out!

Lindsay said...

I love this! I can't wait to take Maelyn to something like this. and 12 dollar cotton candy is CRAZY!!! But she is worth it!

sonja.clawson said...

I love these photos! We're taking Amy for her 9th birthday. She doesn't know yet but she gets to take 2 friends. Keep those pics coming---of your little princesses. Disney's okay but Camri truly shines as Cinderella. Love you.