Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Girls

So, a sad story. I was formatting my memory cards (also known as erasing all pictures ) getting ready for my workshop. I had one memory card that had pictures of our trip to the zoo with some friends, and Camri's first day of preschool this year. Long story short, I accidentally erased the card with pictures that needed downloading. Dang it. That's why we've had no new pictures up for a while. I did want to take some pictures of the girls to show how big they're getting, and to shut up family members who're nagging me about never blogging anymore. ;) 

Camri has been working on writing her name at school. She is in the four year old class, even though she is only three, and we think she's doing great! She is picking up on writing so well, and can already write her name! Here it is in sidewalk chalk. Not too bad, aye?

 My happy girls. I love it when they're in good moods!

Gotta love em'. I know we sure do!

6 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

Such cute ladies and I sure am impressed with her writing skills! We are so excited to have some time to play with and love on these sweet little ladies! =)

Dan, Heath, Sky and Harp said...

Could they be any cuter?? They're adorable. When you guys come to Utah next, you should bring them over to play :)

vantaz333 said...

Wow.... they are getting so big and beautiful!! If feels like it has been forever since I saw them. Capri is sure getting blonde. I can't believe Camri is writting so well. It's been fun to talk with her about how she is loving preschool.
You and Steve are great parents. Love you all!! Mom

Erin said...

Ohhhh! SO sad! I'm sorry about the lost pictures! I'm so impressed with Camri's name! What a smart girl! I love her crown and Capri's sly smile in the last picture:)

Cortney said...

I lost pictures to a vacation in Memphis with family and lots of video to sam for his bday...it stunk so bad. I feel your pain. I love your girls!! They are so sweet! I'm sure you're missing them like crazy by now. ;)

sonja.clawson said...

If you're not sure what the definition of cute is---just check this entry! Proud Grandma here.