Friday, April 23, 2010

Huh?!?

Here is my baby bump at 38 weeks. I thought it was coming along nicely, but my doc disagrees. She says my tummy hasn't grown in three weeks and I am almost a month behind as far as growth goes. That said, we are scheduled on Monday for yet another growth ultrasound. The plus: I get another super awesome 3/4 D ultrasound. The minus: It is a bit worriesome to think the baby isn't growing. But, since this is the same thing that happened last time, and Capriel was in the 60th percentile for growth, I am not going to worry about it for the time being. I think she just likes to hang out in my butt and hips. ( Those are off the charts for growth!! ;) ) Wish me luck, and keep your fingers crossed the baby is growing faster than my waistline indicates... And isn't Camri cute? We were taking belly pictures and she just had to show hers off too. What a goon.

8 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

wow it's coming soon! Good luck with it all, can't wait to meet her.

Debbie said...

I Love UR BELLY BUMP hahaha.. teeny weeny! Dont worry im sure everything will be a-ok! =) I <3 and miss u guys!

Elizabeth said...

I love the cute belly too! I can't believe how close you are. You look beautiful Mommy and I love you so much. Keep us posted.

Cortney Heintz said...

You still look so good! She will be here soon!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

You look so great!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see pictures of Capri!! :) Love ya

vantaz333 said...

I've keep all of you in my prayers!! I'm getting excited to see you all.
Love ya tons
Mom

mccall said...

Keep us posted! I am sure everything is fine, though I am sure that news is a bit unsettling.

P.S. You look AMAZING. Seriously. You haven't gained any weight anywhere besides your belly!!

Regarding my picture editing... I usually use photoshop, but the biking pictures were actually used with Lightroom. What do you use?

Micky & Clinton said...

You look so good.... I hate you. You make me so jealous I want to....well what I want to do is not something I would admit to in public....so.... I will tell you later.