Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Camri Updates!

Aside from blowing bubbles, swinging at the park (for hours on end...), and generally raising mischief, her new found love is for carrots and ranch dip. Steve took this picture through our glass door on Saturday after we got home from the gym. It is becoming one of our favorite things to come home from the gym and sit on the porch and eat carrots and ranch. Well, I eat the carrots, but Camri mostly uses it as a spoon for the ranch.
As always, this girl loves to RUN! Lately her biggest catchphrase is " I wanna ruuunn, Mommy!" and of course, my favorite- "I want to do it all by myself, Mommy!". She is wanting to get her own doors, buckle her own seat belt, and get her own food from the fridge. Our little girl is turning into Miss Independent. It's cute, but it sure takes a lot more time to let her do everything on her own.

Her newest hobby is picking "flowers" around the apartments. So far we haven't had her pick anything but dandelions and other weeds, but I am waiting for the day when my back is turned and she plucks out someones prize winning roses.... Lets hope not.


She thinks it's hysterical to blow them at me... I don't really know why.



Here she is checking out the flower bush on the way to the park. I told her she couldn't pick them, so she had to touch and smell them instead.




We sure love this girl, she is getting so big!





7 comments:

Garrett and Stefanie said...

She IS getting so big--but just as cute as ever! You're due date is sure coming up fast!! I can't wait for your new little beauty to join the family!! Miss you and love you!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

**your**
-yes I do know how to spell, I just have a new mommy brain!!

vantaz333 said...

2 weeks and 2 days, I finally get to come visit..... I can't wait.
Love ya all! Thanks for some new pic's, I was feeling the blog natzi coming out again!
LOL
MOM

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Ya I have, most of them are chicken though. Brandon isn't a huge fan of chicken. I will try out the others though.

Debbie said...

awwww.. Camri is no longer a little baby ne more.. she is a young woman! hahahahaha.. soon she will be going away to college... SHE IS SO BIG AND CUTE! We miss u guys a lot! I will be home soon!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Kiss camri for me... and hug Capriel for me too hehehehe.. keep her warm and toasty till i get back!

Andrew and Heather said...

Oh my goodness she is like a little diva! How cute! I totally hear doll baby all the time. At costco the other day people actually thought I was pushing a doll around with me. Most people here act like they have never seen a baby before! Only 2 more weeks! Can't wait to see your new little one!

vantaz333 said...

2 weeks left and I get to hug all of you! I'm getting so excited for Capri's arrival.
I love you tons!
Mom