Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally, Some Good Weather!


Here she is coming at me while I was trying to take pictures of her. She was giving me kisses because she was going to the store to pick up milk and bread. Whenever she goes anywhere (even in her imagination) she will give you a kiss and say "see, you later". So cute. I love her little pucker.












Blowing kisses





Well, It finaly happened. Richmond got some good weather! I think it topped out at 75 yesterday and is supposed to get to 82 today. We have just been out enjoying the sunshine and heat. We played outside almost all day yesterday and today. I took Camri to the park, which she loved. I really think this kid gets cabin fever-- she was so much better behaved yesterday! Of course, Camri had to cruise around in the neighbors car. Here are some pictures of her enjoying the sun.




2 comments:

sonja.clawson said...

So fun to see her enjoying the outside. Wish she was cruisin' in my backyard but the pictures sure are a pick me up! I love your blog. It's grandma heaven. Love you all to the tippy toe. Mom

Debbie said...

She's so cute! I love our girls! =)