Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another False Alarm!


So glad to report that at my ultrasound on Monday, everything looked great! They guessed that she is weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs. 7oz. So, with two weeks until my induction we now know there is nothing "small" about this baby! In fact, I hope she doesn't grow too much more... :) Camri was only 7 lbs. 3 oz. ! Camri and I went to have the ultrasound done, and this time she did sooo much better, she didn't even yell at the technician this time. She was excited to see her baby sister, and kept telling me she would help me get her binki, and a new diaper, and hold her. It really was too cute. Now lets hope she's as thrilled when Capri gets here! I just keep looking at this picture and thinking about how much she looks like Camri did when she was a newborn. They have the same nose and mouth, and I think their eyes will be similar too. I wish the little stinker would have woken up and moved that little arm out of the way, but she was out cold and in no mood to cooperate. So, the view of her face isn't great, but you can't miss her little arm and hand in fron t of it. We are so excited to get her safely here, as long as it's after all of Steve's finals are done! We can't wait to meet her, and since my due date is in 9 days, we don't have to much longer! I am set to be induced on May 10th, if all goes well. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

8 comments:

vantaz333 said...

Capri looks smooshed in there..... She would have more room if you would stick out your little belly bump just a little more.... LOL
Well i was happy to hear that all is well with her and you. I have to agree that there will be nothing small about her! She has you bet when you were born even at 7lbs 7oz.
Can't wait to head out your way, I love you all very much.
Sorry for ruining your Mother's day surprise.... You have always hated surprises anyway.

Elizabeth said...

She is so beautiful! She does look like Cam! I am glad that Cam is excited too. If she gets too tough you can ALWAYS send her to Aunt Lizzy! LOL

I have been thinking about you and Capri. I am so excited to meet her. Take care and know how much I love you.

Your Favorite Aunt Ever,
Lizzy

Unknown said...

So glad to hear the all is well with the baby! That always makes you so nervous!! Good Luck with Labor and everything, you are in our prayers. We can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! Congrats!! Love you all!

sonja.clawson said...

She's Beautiful!!!!!I just cant wait til little munchkin gets here. I'm on pins and needles just hoping all goes well. You are wonderful parents and little Capri has no idea how lucky she is to be coming to you. This Granny just can't wait!

Debbie said...

=) I knew you had nothing to worry about!!!!! Your just super sexy when ur preggo and teeny weeny =). Im excited to meet her too!!!!! I cant wait!!! I know Camri will be a good big sister!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I'm so glad everything is looking good. I am so excited for you to be able to hold your precious little baby SO SOON!! You are in my prayers. Love ya girl and miss you!!

Andrew and Heather said...

So glad to hear that everything is ok! May 10th is coming up! Best of luck! I cannot wait to see pictures of your new little girl! Thanks for all your nice comments also you are so sweet!

Cortney Heintz said...

Can't wait to see pics of Capri!