Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny left Camri a candy neclace, which is her candy of choice now a days...
Cammers opening her easter basket

Last year I took some pictures of Camri in her Easter dress out front of our apartment complex, so I thought I would make it a tradition and do the same this year. The weather was certainly nice enough for it. It was such a pretty day, and we had an awesome dinner with friends at our house. It definetely made me miss home though. The holidays do that to us. I'm not sure if it is just missing family, or the fact that if I want Easter dinner (which, I most certainly always will) I have to actually cook it myself. It makes me appreciate the Moms in my life. I never realized how much work goes into even small holidays. So, BIG thanks for all the "Moms" in our lives- we missed you yesterday. ;) That said, here are the pictures we got of Camri in her Easter dress. She is getting so big and beautiful.

























I couldn't decide if I liked this one better in color or black and white... So here is both!





























Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!







7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Easter dress! And of course the girl too!! I am so glad that you guys had a great Easter Holiday! It definitely isn't the same as being a kid though, having to make it special for everyone else. But that's part of the fun of being a mom right?

mccall said...

I fall in love with this little girl more and more every time I click on your blog. Darling dress, too!

Debbie said...

CAMRI IS SOOOO STINKn CUTE!!!!!!!!!! =)

vantaz333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vantaz333 said...

It's great being a kid, it's a lot of work being a mom and it's an honor being a grandmother..... thanks for giving me such the title.
I love you all!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

For what it's worth, I like the b and w picture. Love the updates. I wish the weather here was as nice as it is there! Glad you had a good Easter. Camri's dress is so darling! Love and miss you guys!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Such a cute dress and such a pretty little lady! They are getting so big, it's crazy to think when we moved here they were babies! I need to call u and see how everything is going-hope ur doing ok...!