Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Circus, Snow and FHE!

We've had a lot of fun so far in February. Our friends the Yelle's invited us to go to the circus with them. Here are some pics from that! Camri loved the the horses, but the elephants were her favorite! She got this hat with the cotton candy. She kept saying," I'm the cat in the hat"! It's too cute!


Our awesome friends, Ryan and Erin. 




This last week we finally got some snow! Camri  woke up and got her snow clothes on immediately and went sledding with our sweet neighbors. We have the perfect sledding hill, and she had a blast! Here is their little "snowman" they made. Obviously without any adult help. :)


Capri wasn't terribly impressed with the cold, wet stuff. She looked pretty miserable while we were outside, but she still didn't want to come in. 

For FHE we had a lesson on Modesty. We thought it was the perfect time since Camri has been looking at swimsuits this week. She fell in love with a darling Hello Kitty two piece, and was heartbroken when we told her she couldn't  get it because her tummy would show. She was upset, but after our lesson and talking about why we're modest she agreed that she needed to find a modest swimsuit (which we did). After the lesson we made Camri's favorite cookies, peanut butter with Hershey's kisses in the middle. Capri obviously loved them.


6 comments:

vantaz333 said...

YEAH!!! Another elephant fan in the Family! She got that from her Grandma.
Capri got her love for the cold from her Grandma too!! My face looks like that when its under 60 degrees. I'm sure looking forward to coming to visit.
I love you all!
Mom

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I can't believe how big Capri is getting! and I have not eaten sugar all day and those cookies so did not just help my craving! :-( ha ha.

Brandon and Vanessa said...

haha cute! I miss these girls. when are you guys coming out? lol I'm a bad girl, I bought a two piece for hawaii. lol crap:) That's cute she understands.
xoxox

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Ness, she was SO cute about it. She totally got it. :) I am one proud mama! We leave VA on May 31st. It will take us about 3 days to drive to Co, then we'll stay there for 3-5 days and head to Ut. :) I'm guessing we'll be there early in the second week of June. Fun stuff!

Cortney said...

Looks like fun! I bet Camri was a hoot at the circus!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

You guys always do such fun things! That is great that Camri understands about modesty! I cannot WAIT for you guys to get out here! You can come hang out at my house anytime! :)
And thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! You are always so sweet and supportive! Love you guys!