Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a really fun Valentines Day, and hope everyone else did too. 
Well, I woke up to beautiful roses, chocolate and a cute card from my sweet girls and Steve. I was in a festive mood so I made heart shaped pancakes that we topped with strawberries and powdered sugar. The girls LOVED them! I love how simple it is to please children. 

I got the girls matching outfits this year, so of course, I had to get some pics to show off their cuteness. 



Capri wouldn't hold still long enough to get a pic of her outfit, so here is Camri modeling it for us. They matched right down to their twinkle toes. SO cute!

5 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

um u forgot the part where u were amazing and watched my kids for me! best.friend. ever.! thanks again and ur girls are sooo cute! I loved the skirts! =)

Cortney said...

Those pancakes look delicious! I LOVE the outfits! So adorable. I was just telling Sam how this is the last v-day I won't have to share him with a little girl for a long time. haha. Glad you had a great day!! Love you!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Capri is seriously a mini Steve. And really sometimes I wish I could wear a tutu..haah

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Ya, we call Capri Steve's "mini-me"! We love it! And I think with your legs, you could totally pull off a tutu! :)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

You are such a fun mommy! Heart shaped pancakes! How awesome! What cute cute girls you have! They are growing up so fast. Love and miss you guys!