Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Photo Challenge!

There is a fun photo challenge for March floating around on Facebook, so I thought I'd give it  a try. I might get past day one... :) Maybe.

Day 5: Something in Your Yard
This is my neighbors "Cozy Coupe". It has been outside, in our yard, for the last four years. I'm pretty sure my kids play in it more than hers do. Lucky for us, she really doesn't care. The girls have both spent countless hours playing in this little care.

Day 4: Tree
So, this is a shrub, not a tree. But, I liked it anyway and decided it would have to do. Cam loves to play in it.

Day 3: "Water"


Day Two:  "Black and White"

This is Camri's good friend, Evy. They are "Best Frenemies". Yep,even 4 year olds have Frenemies.  She is a gorgeous little girl.


 Day One: "Something that makes you smile" :



You may be wondering why Camri's beat up Twinkle Toes make me smile. (Note: we put the best foot forward. The blurred shoe was too disgusting to focus on. Really.)  My mom bought Camri these shoes for her Birthday in November. By January they were completely trashed. To the point of, I wouldn't let her wear them to school anymore. She took the first opportunity to tattle on me to my mom, saying, "Mommy won't let me wear my Twinkle Toes because they're trashed!" So, my lovely mother told Camri she'd send money so she could get a new pair. The next day it was done, and she'd successfully conned her way into new shoes. The thing about these old shoes that makes me smile is the relationship Camri and her Grandma have. She knows she can run to her for anything. I secretly love it. And it makes me smile. :)

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Those poor shoes...They didn't have a chance. haha.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

So cute!

vantaz333 said...

Ah..... I have taught her well!! I'm looking forward to teaching Capri the same secret!!
Love you, love them and love twinkle toe shoes!! And I love Steve..... Can't leave him out!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Looking good lady!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Looking good lady!