Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Festivities!


Enlarge this picture and you can see Cappi's TWO top teeth!

Making gingerbread houses
Mommy and Camri taking a bite out of the gingerbread house.
We took the girls to see the Legendary Santa at the Children's Museum of Richmond. This year Carmi wasn't afraid at all! Capri, on the other hand is definitely at the "stranger danger'' phase.
Capri, crawling around at the museum.
Did I mention that while we were on vacation Capri started crawling? She is all over the place, crawling until her knees are raw. I love her chubby red little knees.
Mommy and the girls opening presents
Camri loved getting books this Christmas

Making cookies for Santa. :)
The girls, Christmas morning
This is one of the sweetest presents we got this year. Sweet Capri.
Camri is a seasoned pro at opening presents. She even opened all of Capri's.
I got the girls matching pj's, and I loved this shot of their little rumps.
Camri loved the princess castle from Papa Steve
This year Steve and I got Camri a kid tough digital camera. She loves my camera, so I thought this would be the perfect gift for our photography enthusiast. She has been taking all kinds of pictures, and she loves being able to view them after she's taken them. The really cool thing is you can download and edit the pictures she takes. I wish they had cool toys like this when I was a kid.
I feel like such a lame-o for getting Steve a label maker and a key chain, but hey- he wanted them. He looks pretty happy to me...

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you the best in the year to come!

10 comments:

Furniss Family said...

Looks like a fun Christmas :) Kids make Christmas so much fun!! Liked that Camri helped open all the presents, Lincoln did too, lol!

Elizabeth said...

Love the photos! Looks like Christmas was a blast and Braydon was so cute and told me to get on the blog because Camri and Capri are getting so big! We miss you all like crazy and love you to death! Next year you need to come home for Christmas!! It is just not the same without you!!

I love you so much!!

Lizzy

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas. I love Capri's face on Santa's lap. I think every child has at least one picture like that. We were lucky this year that the twins just aren't there yet and so we got a pretty good picture of them on Santa's knee. Merry Christmas!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I laughed my butt off at the first picture. Such a priceless face! I bet Christmas is SOO fun with a little girl who actually knows what's going on!! Christmas pics will be up on my blog soon. ;) I promise.
Love you and miss you and your sweet family. Your trip looked like it was a blast (maybe despite the weather??). Girls are so much fun and it seems like yours had a ball! Take care and give your family hugs and kisses from us!!

Cortney said...

christmas at home!! yay! I'm sure it was sooo awesome to have camri so excited about presents and all the fun festivities to go along with it! Congrats on the crawling! That is awesome!!

Debra Hawkins said...

These pictures are killing me! I want to hold that Capri so badly! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

J n Bee said...

oh my goodness! you guys are so great! what a fun christmas and disneyworld vacation! love all the cute pictures! ashley- you are looking so princess pretty! :) can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Debbie said...

Im glad you guys had so much fun at Christmas!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you much... but now were both back from our crazy vacation fun! I love you guys!!!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

haaha sweet capri, you can't help but smile looking at her. Looks like you guys had fun. Capri is so big now wow shes grown up. you guys need to coome see our house we are renting. we can kinda fit more people in it now haha.

Erin said...

So cute! I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys had fun in Florida even though it was cold!