Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing Catch- Up!

In the last month I have taken both the girls for their check-ups and I wanted to share their stats!



Capri:

DSC_1661ps

At her six month check up:

Height:28.5" (100th %)
Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz ( 98th %)
Head: 18" (95%)

The doctors called her height, "Off the Charts". Thats our girl. She is growing up so fast! She rolls all over the place! She also scoots in circles to scout out the place she wants to get to, then procedes to roll over until she reaches her destination. It's hilarious. She is sleeping better, though it is still hit-and-miss. I think she just likes to snuggle Mama whenever she can get away with it. She is eating rice cereal 2x a day with fruits and veggies. I'm trying my hand at making her baby food myself, and so far, so good. She loves the green beans, carrots, and sweet potatoes I've made her. She also likes mashed banana in her morning cereal. She is sitting up like a champ, and playing with her sister more all the time. She loves to steal toys and vacuum the carpet for things she shouldn't have. She laughs like it's going out of style. I love her sweet giggles. She is incredibly ticklish and loves the attention her squeals get her. She also loves it when you stroke her tummy and back. She'll stop whatever she's doing, and hold perfectly still while you tickle her back. We love it. She is teething like mad. she has two on bottom, one poked through on top with two that we are expecting to pop through any day now. Despite the pain of teething she remains mostly happy and sweet. I can't remember what life was like with out her. And I don't want to. She is such a wonderful addition.

Camri:

DSC_1520ps

At her 3 year check up:

Height: 38.5" (75th%)
Weight: 32.4 lbs (50th%)

I'm not sure where to start with Camri. She grows more beautiful every day. She is loving preschool, she thrives in the class room environment.Her teacher is always telling me how smart and energetic she is. She sings songs, dances, and plays all day. She loves to watch movies, (right now "Mulan" is her favorite) sing along to the radio, run, read, shop, and play with her little sister. She is the best big sister around. She protects her from other kids and shares her toys without being asked. I hope this lasts forever! (Ha, I know it won't, but let me dream!) She is amazing. She surprises me with her intellect and sensitivity every day. She makes me crazier than I dare admit, but I love her so much more than I could ever say. I feel so blessed to have these girls in my life.

7 comments:

vantaz333 said...

That little.... ok not so little Capri is the sweetest child. I sure enjoyed her loves. They are still warming my heart.

Cam's just the spark of life that reminds me of her mother as a child.... Bright, Intelligent, on the go, afraid of nothing..... AND LOVES SHOPPING!!!!

My life is blessed!!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

This post is so sweet. You are such a great little mom Ash and your babies are as equally blessed to have you as you are to have them!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Ha ha they kill me, they are too cute. I can't believe how big they both are getting. I met Cam when she was just tiny tiny.

Emily said...

Uhhhhhhdorable!

Elizabeth said...

You are such a super Mom Ashley! I love those sweet girls so much and of course you too! You are doing such a great job and I miss you like crazy!!

All of our love,
Scott, Lizzy, and Braydon

Micky & Clinton said...

No wonder your so skinny. Hauling around a 20lb baby makes for a good work out. Dang! They are getting so big, hopefully I end up getting stationed out your way and then I will get to see them before they get too big.

Cortney said...

What a sweet post! Your girls are so sweet!