Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Grandma Carolyn's Visit

Grandma Carolyn came out for Camri's birthday again this year, and boy did we have fun. All we did was shop, hang out, shop, go to dinner, shop... did I mention we did some shopping? We had so much fun with her out here. The girls were so sad to see her go, Camri was asking for her days after she'd gone home. Thanks again mom, for the wonderful time. We love you! I hope you enjoy the pictures, I love them.

DSC_1520ps


DSC_1580ps

DSC_1591ps

DSC_1594ps

DSC_1598ps

DSC_1601ps

DSC_1629ps

DSC_1643ps

DSC_1661ps

DSC_1667ps

3 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I love them All..... I had a great time with you. Thanks for tolerating me need to shop. Oh how I love and miss you all.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

These are stunning. You are so talented. I bet your mom LOVES having such sweet pictures with her grand daughters. Beautiful family!!

Elizabeth said...

Ashley you do take the best photos I have ever seen. Carolyn~ You do not look like the grandma! You might be the hottest granny ever! The babies are the sweetest things ever. Braydon always asks if Camri remembers him so remind her for him. He loves her so much and we are so excited to see Capri. She is so beautiful. Kiss all the girls for me and tell them Aunt Lizzy loves them so much!!