Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Last weekend we went to the Ashland Berry Farm's pumpkin patch. We have done this every year since we moved here and it has become one of our favorite traditions. This year we went with our good friends, the Staffords. The day was beautiful! Perfect for pumpkin picking! We finished the day with a big pot of my homemade chicken noodle soup. Days like this make me so thankful for family, friends, and the many other blessings we have in this life. I only wish the rest of our family could've been here to share it with.

Here we are watching our family grow! It's crazy to have another person in this picture!
Camri, cute as ever, and always growing!
Capri's first pumpkin patch!
Going on the hayride out to the field
Camri found this pumpkin for Capri. Sweet, right?
At Ashland, you pay $20 for as many pumpkins as you can carry. Needless to say, we put Steve to the task of carrying all our pumpkins.

Camri and Kylee loved running up and down the dirt road together. Camri was a lot faster, but Kylee was determined to keep up with her. They were so cute!

Capri was an absolute gem the whole day. She loved soaking up the sunshine and watching the people around her. She was so happy and sweet.
Our Family. Love it.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Im so glad we went together! WE SERIOUSLY HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! we love love love you guys! The girls were sosososososo cute!

Andrew and Heather said...

So fun! We went to a patch this last weekend but you guys clearly had more fun! I like that you could pick the pumpkins yourself, the one we went to were just dropped in a field! Lame!

vantaz333 said...

I remember last years Pictures.... Muddy and cold. Looks like you had a great day together and with the weather.... hope it stay s that way for another month. I'd love to be able to get out and enjoy a few good fall days while I'm there. I love how it has become a tradition for your family to go there. You all look so good, I can't wait to see you all!!
Love ya tons
MOM

Sam said...

So cute!! Great pictures. We will have to go with you guys next year when Wyatt is more than a week old...lol. You guys want to do Thanksgiving with us again at our church maybe?? Let me know! It's coming up so fast.

Unknown said...

I love, love the picture of Steve and the pumpkins. What a Dad will do for his kids!!! Memories!

Emily said...

I love that last family pic...you guys look so happy and great! I know I write it on every comment I leave...Miss you!!

Micky & Clinton said...

Your family is so cute. I love that you guys are creating such fun traditions out there. Looks like it was an awesome day. Miss you.

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! I love and miss all you guys. Remember Cam and her gray hat at the pumpkin patch? I can't believe how big and cute those babies are. You are such a super mom and I love you more than you know.

Aunt Lizzy

MOMD! said...

Wow! How many pounds of pumpkins did Steve carry! Amazing.... and those beautiful girls are just adorable!!!! xoxoxo