Sunday, October 24, 2010

Capri's First Taste...




I tried to upload a video of her first taste, but blogger hates me today and won't publish it. Darn. I'll try later. After scamming on our dinners for weeks, trying to get food out of our hands, off our plates and even trying for the food in our mouths, we finally gave her a taste of rice cereal, and she loved it! At one point she took the spoon out of my hand and tried to eat the whole thing. She was a very happy, and aggressive eater. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Capri and aggressive eater? I couldn't tell... especially after putting her next to Parker and watching her want to eat him BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She is so cute! She does have her Aunt Debbie's appetite HAHAHAA

Debra Hawkins said...

Yum! She's knows what the good life is. Now I just got to get my hands on her so I can start introducing all sorts of candy..... J/K. :)

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I miss you guys a ton and please kiss those sweet girls for me and tell them that Aunt Lizzy loves them to pieces!

Love you,
Aunt Lizzy

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this with the twins!! sooo much fun!

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. She's a growin' girl, thats for sure!