Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Gathering



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



A couple of girlfriends and our kiddo's got together for a little Halloween festivities this week. The girls had a lot of fun coloring Halloween pages, eating lunch, and decorating cookies. Debbie got Cam and Kylee matching shirts, and Parker and Capri matching outfits too. Thanks Deb, your the best! They looked adorable! Lauren made the most delicious sugar cookies and frosting I've ever had! (which is probably why I ate 4....) Camri loves Kylee and Belle, and of course mauling the darling babies that were there. Capri loved trying to munch Parker. She kept yelling at him and trying to roll over on him and grab him. I see a possible romance in their future... :)

5 comments:

Micky & Clinton said...

Looking good these days pretty mama. I bothers me that after 2 babies (and one less than ...4? 5? months ago) you are still so much skinnier than me. I hope those 4 cookies added at least a pound. So ha! You're girls are cute as always. Love your skinny beech face! Give the the fam my love.

Debbie said...

I love our kiddos! They are so darn cute man!!! I love you too!

Debra Hawkins said...

I love the matching outfits! I wish I could get my hands on that Capri!

vantaz333 said...

WOW!! Capri will be full grown before I get there. Camri is almost to where I don't recognise her..... except for the small fact that she is your mini-me. Looking forward to some good grandma time with both of them. I have had to hold off on the shopping cuz it's hard to guess what size to get. Get ready to shop until you drop.
Love ya
Mom

Unknown said...

Sammy totally has that outfit, it looks soooo cute on Capri with that darling bow!! She is so big, I can't wait to hold her!!!!