Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Been a While...

Since we posted... So here we go, welcome to our lameness...
We haven't been doing much. Sadly, we have just been hanging out around the house and doing daily chores. We did get out the other evening to do a little swimming. We took Capri for the first time and the moment her little toes touched the cool water she started to cry. Mommy and Capri ended up sun ( or rather shade) bathing while Camri and Daddy played in the water. Doesn't she look cute in her little bathing suit and hat? I loved it.
Camri's old swimsuit.... 6-12 month size and we nearly had to use Crisco to get Cap into it.
Chub-A-Lub
This is Capri's latest and greatest accomplishment- finding her fingers. They almost never leave her mouth.
Gotta love that cute Cammers. She was so sick of me taking pictures of them. All she wanted was to get to the pool. Mommy and her darn camera.

5 comments:

vantaz333 said...

I love the swimwear! You should post the one of Camri eating sand in the same suit. Thanks for the updates, I appreciate you taking the time. Don't forget to get pics of Cam's first day of school. I'm excited for her to go!
Love ya all

Micky & Clinton said...

Too cute. I can't believe how big Capri is!! Crazy. She changes so much everyday. I don't expect you to be doing something "exciting" every week. Just watching the girl grow up is all the excitement I need. They change so much everyday. It makes me sad that I have to watch it through pictures but that is better than nothing. Love you pretty lady. I definately don't wonder where you got such beautiful girls.

Debbie said...

I <3 those girls! THEY ARE SO CUTE! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

So so darling. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting!! Love you guys!

MOMD! said...

Oh that baby ... I just want to hug her..... and Camri is just sooooooo cute! Beautiful girls for sure!!!