Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy 6 Year Anniversary


This is Steve, wanting to wish a very Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife of 6 years. Sadly, we're spending the day apart while I'm in Utah for my little brother's wedding since we couldn't afford to send the whole family again. But I want her to know that I miss her dearly and am glad that she's put up with me for so long. Happy Anniversary my love, six years gone by and many, many more to go! Thank you for being such a wonderful companion and mother to our gorgeous daughters. I love you more than I can tell.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Six years!! That's awesome. Happy (late) anniversary!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Cute family pic! Happy anniversary pretty momma!