Thursday, August 12, 2010

Capriel 3 months





Well... Let me try that again. I could see the pics on my computer, but I guess I was the only one! Capri is such a sweet girl. Lately she's been going on "sleep strikes" but other than that she is such a good baby. She has a ton of blond hair and looks just like her daddy. We're hoping her blue eyes stay, but time will tell. She laughs, talks and squeals all day. She loves making eye contact and getting lots of attention and snuggles. We love it. I just can't believe we've had her for three months already! I can't picture our family without her, she is just so darling.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

HEY! I can't see the pictures! Only from this post... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I <3 her ne ways.. and she is adorable! Is it my computer???

Garrett and Stefanie said...

I can't see them either!! :(

vantaz333 said...

Oh my heavens... You told me the jumper fit like a glove.... You were not kidding. She is getting so dang cute.....
i still cannot believe that Camri wore that outfit at a year and Capri is just 3 months.
I love you all tons, and miss you tons.
MOM

Skylar and Lauren said...

she is such a doll baby! I LOVE to squish her. We should get together sometime this weekend...and I think I am through most of my ridiculous to-do list before baby comes and then its back to the gym to make sure this little guy comes when I want him too...(please don't hate me-cuz I luv u ;)

Debbie said...

THERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lindsay said...

I love these pictures! So cute! She is such a doll!!!!! Cute, cute baby!

Unknown said...

Ashley she is so adorable! Tyler was sitting at the computer with me when I pulled up your blog and when he saw the pictures he said "Mommy I really like Capri she is so cute!" I love little kids!! She is so beautiful, I can't wait till Thanksgiving and I can get my hands on your sweet girls!! Love you

Brandon and Vanessa said...

cute miss her already.... she will be great to hold in the winter:)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Oh. My. These are gorgeous, SHE is gorgeous! She looks like she has changed SO much since you were here. But she is so beautiful.

Cortney Heintz said...

Sooo cute!