Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time With Our Papa!




Papa Steve came out to see Camri and meet Capri this last week. We were so sad to see him go. Camri loved every minute of play time they got together, and I even caught him holding Capri a few times! (He's a bit afraid of babies, thinks he's gonna break them or something) Mostly, him and Cammers played all day long. The morning he left Cam woke up and asked, "Where's Papa"? I told her that he had to go back home to Utah and her reply was, "Oh Nooooo!!" She was so sad. Thanks again for coming out, and for everything you do for us! We love you Papa!!!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

My dad is the same way with babies! He thinks they are so boring, too. haha. I'm so glad Camri had papa to play with! I hope you are getting enough help around there! Call if you need anything. :)

Debbie said...

Awwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet! I bet your dad absolutly had such a wonderful time with her.. and you of course hehe.. XOXO